Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Motivational Quotes


I took a day off from school today and went on an Engineering Tour--an opportunity to find out how to better help my students prepare for and seek a degree/career in engineering.

The first place we toured was Boeing. They had motivational quotes hanging around the walls, so I scribbled down a few of them that caught my eye:


A calm sea does not produce a skilled sailor.


No one can predict to what heights you can soar. Even you will not know until you spread your wings.


Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them.

Thank you so much to those of you who have emailed or communicated with me personally over the last 2 days. I am again gaining strength, trying to think rationally. I have been pouring my heart out in prayer to figure out what to do about church. I am scared, but I trust my Heavenly Father with all my heart, and I know that the answer will come, and somehow I will be okay.

Meanwhile, I thank God for my blog friends. You are my family, and you all mean so much to me.