Sunday, November 2, 2008

Wow

Wow, just wow.

I have read a lot of stuff on "Mormons for Marriage" but nothing like this Speech in CA yesterday expresses what is in my mind and my heart like this does.

Wow.

I have renewed strength to face another day at church.

And I am looking forward to the candlelight gathering this evening. I hope the weather cooperates, and if it doesn't, I hope it doesn't keep anyone away that would have otherwise come. That would make a statement, wouldn't it, to have lots of us show up despite the weather.

Wow

4 comments:

B.G. Christensen said...

Wow indeed. Thanks for sharing.

MoHoHawaii said...

What a great speech! Thanks.

Unknown said...

"



I know that I have expressed strong feelings here today; I believe that all of us, on whatever side of this issue, are children of God. I have prayed for months that God will soften the hearts of the people of California—all of us. After Tuesday, whatever the outcome, we will all need softened hearts to reconcile from the hurts this campaign has incurred and the misunderstandings we have allowed to stand between us. May God give us all the courage and compassion to do so."

Soooo true.

Thanks for posting that.

And I wish I could be at that candlelight vigil! I'll be there in spirit though :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Serendipity-

Thanks for sharing. Please let me know how the candlelight vigil goes.

~Damon