Sunday, March 1, 2009

To everything there is a season...

I haven't really felt a need to write about anything this week. In fact, the time I spend reading blogs is less and less all of the time, which is probably a good thing in several ways. It means that emotionally I am less dependent on it. (There was a time that reading all of the blogs seemed as important to me as air or food or sleep!) Also, it means that I can put more effort into spending more time with my children, and that is a very good thing. They have been extremely patient with me, but sometimes I think that they believe I love my computer and my blog and facebook friends more than I love them. Of course I needed to take care of myself first so that I could be whole and functional as a mom, but it is time to re-adjust how I use my spare time.

Anyway, I have no idea how frequent (or un-frequent) my blog posts might become, and also don't assume that I am reading your blog even though I follow it. If you need me, send me an email or facebook message and I will be glad to help! This week will be good for me to learn to spend less time on the computer because I have girl scout cookies to help deliver and parent/teacher conferences, so there will be very little time for anything else.

Thanks so much to all of you that have become my blog family. I am grateful to know you are all there when I need you. Goodnight.

No comments: